Small businesses around the world are growing with Visa
Visa & IFundWomen are committed to supporting women entrepreneurs across the globe through access to the capital and connections they need to grow successful businesses. Through this latest initiative, Visa and IFundWomen presented three (3) awards, each valued at 700,000 INR, to outstanding e-commerce small businesses in India.
In order to qualify for this grant opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a legal resident of India
- Must be an Indian Citizen
- Must be a business run or substantially owned by a woman in India
- Must have an annual sales value or revenue of Rs. 1,000,000 or more
- Must be a business that has a product or service in market and generating revenue
- Must have an e-commerce presence (selling on a digital platform like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Amazon, Flipkart, Indiamart, etc.)
Meet the recipients
IFundWomen and Visa are proud to continue our working towards our shared mission of funding women-owned businesses around the globe, and honored to recognize these three passionate & driven founders, each with a 700,000 INR grant that will support their growth and continued impact on their local communities. Learn more about these businesses and support them below.
My Chapter One partners with aspiring women entrepreneurs and helps them set up a home-based reading gym where children come together to discuss books, improve their reading abilities, learn about the world and engage purposefully.
MOWO enables women in mobility by offering them motor training skills and related livelihood opportunities. The MOWO mission is to create a generation of confident women who are equipped with mobility as a skill for empowerment and employment, thus making our roads safer for women.
BUNKO JUNKO brings upcycled fashion and lifestyle products made by women and youth from marginalized communities in India to global buyers.
Join the community that will drive your business forward
Starting your own business isn't easy, and nobody should go it alone. Join the free IFundWomen community to connect, collaborate, and commiserate with thousands of women entrepreneurs from around the world who can help make you a stronger founder.
Special offer for applicants
Entrepreneurs that apply to the Visa • IFundWomen India Grant Program now have the opportunity to access benefits worth Rs. 8200 from Instamojo! This offer includes:
- 3 months of complimentary services such as an online website for your business
- Accepting Visa payments from your customers
- And more!
To apply for this benefit, head to Instamojo and use the coupon code: VISAIFW