Why are you raising money?
- We have a working program and we need help to expand the program and offer to more womxn in both the general community AND Domestic Violence Awareness/Shelter program participants. These womxn are making Gutsy Pivots and we want to provide more solutions and support for them so they can be Confidently Gutsy.
Why do women need a Mastermind Group?
- Womxn succeed more when we have a supportive group where we can speak freely about our experiences, ask questions, and share our concerns without feeling like we are going to be judged, made to feel less than, or put in our place.
- Additionally, we share solutions-based tools, techniques, and Gutsy Pivot Strategies for constant learning to grow skills for handling situations and planning ahead. When womxn work together in a supportive community, we create empires.
Why a Gutsy Pivot Planner “GPP” ?
- The GPP Planner is an action-oriented foundational tool to help you get and stay focused, give gratitude for the positives in life, reflect on each day's happenings, learn from the challenges, and think forward for improvements in life. Plus the Planner offers Gutsy Pivot Strategy exercises to further reflect to grow skills, emotional intelligence, and more.
Timeline for Gifts?
- For the non-shippable gifts, we will quickly deliver those to you within one week of the purchase.
- The GPPs will be shipped within 3 weeks of reaching the Layer 1 goal to allow for printer time.
- We will ship the mugs at the end of the Campaign.
- And we will provide periodic ‘Updates’ on progress along the way.
What is Act 4 Impact versus Gutsy Pivot?
- The legal entity is Chrystina Katz, LLC DBA Act 4 Impact with the mission to act and make impacts in the world. To consolidate, the website is ChrystinaKatz.com. Gutsy Pivot is the inspiration and the brand. Gutsy Pivot is the action we each take when we make positive changes in our lives.
Are you a non-profit?
No, we are an LLC with the desire to provide our Gutsy Pivot programs to non-profit domestic violence shelters/awareness organizations. Your funds could be tagged as training or marketing (see your accountant for guidance). Feel free to email Chrystina with sponsorship questions at [email protected]
Is my contribution tax-deductible?
No, only 501(c)3 organizations can offer tax-deductible pledges.
How will I know how you actually use the funds?
We commit to providing a quarterly report to all funders on how the funds were used so you know we are accountable to this mission and you as funders. We will use the email address you provide when you contribute.
Are you just in the US?
- We are a global movement of women, though currently, most participants are in the US. With your funding, we will be able to reach more womxn across the globe.
Why the 'x' in 'womxn'?
- We recognize that oftentimes spaces created for women end up being centered on white, heterosexual, able-bodied women. We want to be intentional about creating a space for all the identities that women hold. While our strategies are equally valuable to men and women, we want to provide safe space for any and all humans who relate themselves to the feminine. Thus we welcome all individuals who identify with LGBTQIA and Binary and all races, religions, and regions of the world.
Aside from donating, how can I support you?
- Please share our campaign mission and this campaign link to help grow awareness and support.
- If you know of other organizations that can benefit from this kind of program, please share with them so they can contact us directly to potentially bring this GPS Program to their community.
Chrystina Katz Bio
Chrystina Katz is The Gutsy Pivoter, on a mission to empower people to be confidently Gutsy. With over 30 years of corporate project management acumen and several wild personal and professional Gutsy Pivots, Chrystina experiences life on her terms. She is a Certified Professional Facilitator, Certified Trainer, and Certified Professional Coach who regularly conducts training workshops, Mastermind Sessions, and provides private coaching with business and individual clients. Chrystina now shares her stories and strategies with public groups and private clients alike, to help them stay focused, motivated, and inspired to make their own Gutsy Pivots and positive disruptions in the world.
- 1 – https://www.boldermoves.com/women-confidence/
- 2 – https://heartofleadership.org/statistics/
- 3 – https://ifundwomen.com/about-us
- Video1 – ‘1 in 3 women worldwide…’: Mary Ellsberg and Lori Heise, Researching Violence Against Women: A Practical Guide for Researchers and Activists (Washington D.C.: The World Health Organization, PATH, 2005).
- Video2 – ‘10 million ….’: Black, M.C., Basile, K.C., Breiding, M.J., Smith, S.G., Walters, M.L., Merrick, M.T., Chen, J. & Stevens, M. (2011). The national intimate partner and sexual violence survey: 2010 summary report. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_report2010-a.pdf
Want more information about Domestic Violence?
- To find resources in your area, search online- simply type “Domestic Violence” and many resources should appear.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week via phone or online chat: 1.800.799.SAFE (7233), TTY 1.800.787.3224, https://www.thehotline.org/ .
- If someone is in immediate danger, call 911 for assistance.