Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where do I choose my Virtual Public Cooking Class(es)? Go to www.empoweredkitchen.com to see upcoming public classes live streamed on Zoom!
- What do I get in a Virtual Cooking Class? You'll receive a Grocery Shopping List, Cooking Equipment List, Class Preparation List, and Recipes. You also get a Zoom link, the live class, and class recording. Everyone in your household can join the class!
- Do I have to attend the Virtual Public Cooking Class Live? No you don't. Everyone who registers receives the class recording. You can attend live and/or just watch the recording later.
- Can I Donate Anonymously? Yes! Make a Guest Account and put "Anonymous" in the spot for your name.
- Do you accomodate different diets in your classes? Yes! I often have vegan and vegetarian substitutions in classes. On rare occasion this isn't possible, so check the menu carefully. Reach out anytime and I'll let you know if a class menu can be adapted to your diet. If we create a Private Cooking Class for you, then I'll customize the menu to your diet.
- How long do I have to redeem my virtual cooking class? Great question! If it's a Public Virtual Cooking Class, you have 1 year from the date of purchase.
- If you fund at the level of unlimited Public Virtual Classes for life, then you get just that for as long as The Empowered Kitchen is in business. You can book as soon as you fund the campaign!
- If your reward includes a Private Cooking Class, then you have a full 18 months to schedule and determine a date for your class in coordination with the Chef Instructor.