Who is FODball Productions?
FODball Productions is dedicated to showcasing and uplifting comedians who are typically the “first, only, or different” on comedy lineups. To that end, FODball shows prominently feature the comedy of female, queer, and/or people of color.
We've been working in the Boston area since early 2022, presenting open mics and comedy shows highlighting the best of Boston talent. We hope you'll join us for a show or mic, sign up for our newsletter, and rethink what "funny" looks like along the way.
How will the money earned in this campaign be used?
We plan to use this money to pay the venue owners who host our shows, to pay above market value to the comedians we work with, to expand the reach of our shows with paid advertising, and augment our existing strong lineup with national talent, whose talent fees and lodging are not always easy to afford.
I don't have the money to give right now. How can I help?
We get it! Some other ways to support our shows include:
- Following us on social media (at Facebook or Instagram)
- Sharing our posts and ticket links
- Come to our shows! We generally have low cost tickets to our shows - but if the stated price is out of your reach, please let us know. We'll work with you!
- Tell friends about our shows
- If you go to non-FODball shows, encourage those who run those shows to book more FODballs on their lineups
- Support the venues that currently host our shows, including The Rockwell and All She Wrote Books