Why you should take this workshop
When building your business, the first and most important exercise is honing your pitch. As a founder, it is your job to be able to articulate the mission of your company and the problem your product/service is solving, making sure whoever is listening fully understands why your business needs to exist. A perfect pitch is not only extremely valuable for your crowdfunding campaign, but it’s also critical to getting your first customers, and eventually securing your next round of funding after your campaign. Join us for this interactive session with IFundWomen Startup Coach, Alex Brockelman, where you'll write and practice pitching your business live!
- 60 minutes of course instruction from IFundWomen Startup Coach, Alex Brockelman
- An opportunity to practice your pitch live in a small group setting
- A copy of the IFundWomen Pitch Perfect Template
- Access to the live replay in the IFundWomen workshop library*
*Must have an IFundWomen Coaching Plan in order to access the library.
What you will learn
- How to use the IFW formula to create a pitch that converts funders
- How to articulate the problem you’re solving & why YOU are the one to solve it
- How to make a persuasive ask for people to invest in your business
About the coach
Alex Brockelman is a former founder with experience in both for-profits and non-profits. His entrepreneurial focus has been creating organizations that partner sound business models with compelling social impact - particularly with regard to food justice and access. As a Startup Coach at IFundWomen, he spends his days working with entrepreneurs to meet their long-term goals through business planning, marketing, and crowdfunding strategy. It's time to close the funding gap for women entrepreneurs!
RSVP for this workshop