Building a sales funnel
Start your journey today
Get instant access to 100+ hours of webinars and workshops, for all skill levels.
About this video
Why you should take this workshop
Sales is essential to ANY business. Whether you’re selling traditional physical products or offering digital or consulting services, sales has to drive your business model. In this workshop by iFundWomen’s Head of Business Development, Zeina Muna, you will learn how to unlock revenue by building a well-defined sales funnel.
- 60 minutes of course instruction from IFundWomen’s Head of Business Development, Zeina Muna
- A walkthrough using the iFundWomen Sales Funnel Template to help you find, sort, and message to your audience. Get access to your own copy afterward!
- A quick tutorial on using tools like Pipedrive and Mailchimp to organize and track your sales leads
Access to the live replay in the iFundWomen Workshop Library
What you will learn
- How to identify where you’re capturing leads and where your customers are dropping off
- How to message your products and services effectively to your customers at every stage of the funnel
- How to setup a tracking process to keep your sales leads organized using tools like Pipedrive and Mailchimp
Learn the basics about what a sales funnel is and define what a successful completion of the funnel looks like.
Ask investigative questions about your platform, product, service to determine where your audience converts and where they drop off.
Use the IFundWomen Sales Funnel template to categorize your leads at various stages of engagement with your products and services.
Find the messaging that speaks to your audience at each stage of your sales funnel.
Learn how to use industry standard tools like Mailchimp and Pipedrive to track your leads.
About the coach
Zeina Muna is a Business Development professional, with a track record of delivering new and sustainable sources of revenue tied to the overall strategic direction and operational capabilities of growing organizations. Zeina is a curator who can pinpoint the ideal partner opportunities and work with cross-functional teams and senior leaders both internally and externally to prioritize and manage multiple tracks of work at any one time. Zeina loves connecting great minds and brands together to build game-changing partnerships. Prior to working at iFundWomen, Zeina held positions at People's Pops, Urban Justice Center, and Condé Nast.