Skip to main content

InFlow Entertainment: A female-owned Film & TV co.

Amplifying the voices of women, people of color, the LGBTQ+ community and individuals with disabilities in film & TV.

$25,000
pledged of$35,000 goal
1
4Days Left
Fund it
Campaign Ends on October 6, 2023

Project Description

 

InFlow Entertainment is a female-owned, production company dedicated to amplifying the voices of women, people of color, the LGBTQ+ community and individuals with disabilities by serving as a conduit to create impactful content.

 

 

 

 

There is an ongoing imbalance issue within the content we consume and those who are being given opportunities to create it. The 2022 Hollywood Diversity Report states that:

 

85% of theatrical films were directed by men, leaving just 15% directed by women

78% of lead actors in major films were white, leaving just 22% minorities

Only 20% of films portrayed an LGBTQ character

Only 9% of films had a lead character with a disability

 

These are just a few statistics of many, that display the imbalance and lack of representation despite the fact that the report states that diversity is the KEY to box office success, competing globally and staying relevant domestically.

 

 

 

InFlow Entertainment helps to solve this problem by first exclusively creating content that has at least one underrepresented creative behind the camera making the content but also in front of the camera within the narrative being told. We use this system to ensure that these voices and stories are accurately represented throughout the entirety of the project. Our first project DAFT STATE followed this checks and balance system and will be released later this year.

 

 

 

 

Lisa, our founder/CEO, has been working in the film industry for the last 15 years at top talent agencies, high level production companies and worked with several major studios and networks. She has a range of experience of working on $100 million+ franchises to ultra-low-budget independent productions across all genres and forms. As a female producer, Lisa has learned first hand just how hard it is to succeed in a business in which you’re the minority of success stories. She's come to deeply understand and empathize the difficulty of breaking through glass ceilings. Her own experience has fueled her passion and commitment to being what she wished she would’ve had in her own career – someone championing her who related. InFlow is looking to be a conduit for those who feel similar and need the means, access, knowledge, resources and mentorship to bring their stories to life. 

 

 

We are looking to raise $25k! The money raised will go to staff, operational and administrative costs, development costs and current and future projects. 

 

 

 

If you, a friend or family member who you believe aligns with InFlow’s mandate then please support us! Thank you so much for your time. We look forwarding to create our story, together!

 

 

Updates

The Campaign FAQs

For campaign questions please direct message @inflow_entertainment on Instgram. 

BOTOX® COSMETIC
09/05/2023
Monetary Contribution
$25,000
Monetary Contribution

Just Because I Care

1 Supporter
Select this reward
25.00 USD
Assistant Level

All supporters at this level will receive a personal thank you email from our founder/CEO.

0 Supporters
Select this reward
100.00 USD
Coordinator Level

All supporters will receive a special thank you shout out on InFlow Entertainment's Instagram.

0 Supporters
Select this reward
500.00 USD
Associate Producer Level

All supporters will receive a "Special Thanks" in the credits of the next InFlow Enteratinment Production.

0 Supporters
Select this reward
1,000.00 USD
Co-Producer Level

All supporters at this level will have the opportunity to participate in a 8-week group Feature Filmmaking Masterclass taught by our founder/CEO.

20 Left
0 Supporters
Select this reward
5,000.00 USD
Co-Executive Producer Level

All supporters at this level will have access to participate in a 1-on-1 year long mentorship program with our founder/CEO.

5 Left
0 Supporters
Select this reward
10,000.00 USD
Executive Producer Level

All supporters at this level will be listed as an Executive Producer in the next InFlow Entertainment Production.

5 Left
0 Supporters
Select this reward

About the Entrepreneur

Rewards

Monetary Contribution

Just Because I Care

1 Supporter
Select this reward
25.00 USD
Assistant Level

All supporters at this level will receive a personal thank you email from our founder/CEO.

0 Supporters
Select this reward
100.00 USD
Coordinator Level

All supporters will receive a special thank you shout out on InFlow Entertainment's Instagram.

0 Supporters
Select this reward
500.00 USD
Associate Producer Level

All supporters will receive a "Special Thanks" in the credits of the next InFlow Enteratinment Production.

0 Supporters
Select this reward
1,000.00 USD
Co-Producer Level

All supporters at this level will have the opportunity to participate in a 8-week group Feature Filmmaking Masterclass taught by our founder/CEO.

20 Left
0 Supporters
Select this reward
5,000.00 USD
Co-Executive Producer Level

All supporters at this level will have access to participate in a 1-on-1 year long mentorship program with our founder/CEO.

5 Left
0 Supporters
Select this reward
10,000.00 USD
Executive Producer Level

All supporters at this level will be listed as an Executive Producer in the next InFlow Entertainment Production.

5 Left
0 Supporters
Select this reward