Who are we?
Inez Beauty, LLC is a technology company, with an on-demand business model, that connects merchants within the Health and Beauty Industry to its local consumers. We provide a pick-up service for beauty supply stores and direct delivery to customers nationwide- Inez Beauty is considered the new “DoorDash” for the Health and Beauty Industry.
Why are we fundraising?
During our onboarding process in October 2021, our technology crashed due to poor development from previous developers. This horrific event caused a major standstill leaving our 122 merchants unserviced. Since then, we have been raising funding so we can continue with our bootstrap launch in Georgia, service our interested merchants and continue to expand.
What problem does the project address?
1. Lack of technology/mobility- Beauty supply store merchants have limited consumer accessibility, ie: in-store purchasing.
2. Lack of marketing platforms- Health and beauty merchants are not afforded the option of various marketing outlets outside of social media.
3. Outdated structure- The opportunity for business reconstruction (phasing out the overhead cost of maintaining a brick and mortar and operating solely online) is not provided within this industry.
What are the anticipated economic outcomes of the proposal?
As consumers' buying habits have adopted the "contactless shopping" method, more business owners are partnering with technology companies such as DoorDash, UberEats, and Grub Hub to meet demands. Inez Beauty, LLC is also a technology company that can provide "contactless shopping" for consumers, and an option for business reconstruction.
1. Valued Added Services- Inez Beauty, LLC is designed to provide a pick-up service for beauty merchants and direct delivery service within minutes to customers nationwide.
2. Market Expansion- Inez Beauty, LLC will connect merchants within the health and beauty industry to further open the market to potentially increase business revenue through our innovative platforms.
3. Structure Redesign- Merchants can explore the possibility of limiting or eliminating the overhead cost of a brick and mortar or provide extended business hours (ie. online purchasing hours). Merchants can also lower theft rates with fewer in-store visits which will help with loss in inventory.
What are other organizations doing to address this problem?
The issues surrounding convenience and accessibility between merchants and consumers are constantly being addressed as technology companies are innovating apps catered to specific industries' needs/demands. The restaurant industry was the first to successfully partner with technology companies causing a notable influx in revenue. Other industries will eventually partner with technology companies to provide more buying options for their consumers.
What targeted communities will benefit from your project proposal?
1. Beauty Supply Merchants- Inez Beauty, LLC is aiming to target merchants within the beauty industry's commercial market. These merchants include large beauty supply stores (ie: Ulta Beauty) and small "mom & pop" beauty stores.
2. Consumers- Men and women of all ages are becoming more familiar with accessing businesses online and through mobile apps. The trend of "contactless purchasing" is flourishing within markets that utilize these types of services.
3. Employees- At Inez Beauty, LLC, we will strive to provide competitive wages to all employees. We will continue to provide opportunities for employment with “flexible scheduling” as it’s becoming more popular amongst working class citizens.
How is your team or organization uniquely equipped to drive this innovation?
**Nisan McDonald (Founder/CEO)**
Earned her Master's Degree in Educational Leadership (2010) from Delaware State University, and has excelled within the education sector for 16 years. In 2021, she decided to phase out of education and venture into the entrepreneurial world creating Inez Beauty, LLC.
**Ajay Kumar (Project Manager/Technology)**
Since 2011, CQLsys Technologies developed a team that has constantly capitalized on developing the best talent. Their employees have a passion for causes and organizations dear to their hearts. We strive to provide the best quality.
**Yaw Boakye-Hwedie (Financial Advisor/Accountant)**
Earned his Bachelor's Degree in Management from Delaware State University (2006), ventured into the financial sector (Credit Risk Analyst to an Investment Accountant II to Credit Risk Analyst), and since have enhanced his education into a current Ph.D. program in finance.
**Corey Foxx (Marketing/Advisor)**
Corey Foxx is a problem-solver with 10 years of experience working with brands, and helping leaders showcase their talent. He has produced custom campaigns for Antoine Campbell Enterprises and Inez Beauty, LLC.
Thank you for your time, interest and belief in our project in advance. As technology continues to evolve within businesses and become a part of our lives, Inez Beauty, LLC aims to build upon its concepts of convenience, value and satisfaction to remain relevant within the industry. We thank you for every donation! We thank you for every mention! We thank you for your motivation! We truly appreciate you!