How we're different🍼:
We 3D scanned women's breasts to create the only patented product personalizing nipple geometry and flow rate
🔑 This is key to breaking the #1 barrier to breastfeeding in order to:
🤱Prolong skin to skin contact+ bonding
🦠Establish a healthy microbiome1
💪Enhance lifelong immune + neurological development
Our feeding solution made it to prototype testing, but the pandemic has put our nipple development on pause. We always wanted to support your breastfeeding journey with bio-feedback, so we decided to bring our services to the frontline to help you make super babies2.
noun, plural mi·cro·bi·ota.
a [modifiable] army of 100 trillion microbial cells that we depend on a to stay alive: influencing the way we eat, think, and function.
[ soo-per-bey-bee ]
noun, plural su·per·ba·bies.
an infant whose immunity, physical and mental development is stimulated and accelerated using proven methods backed by research.
We now providing moms 🤱 and babies 👶 with bio-feedback 📱and tele-health solutions to confidently build immunity 💪 and lifelong development:
- 45 minute virtual visit with one of our clinical specialists
- A free 30 minute lactation consultation
- Remote immuno-biome feedback, with an at-home stool test kit
We Need Your Help🙋:
We're getting close to having our product ready, but we have a few more steps to getting it right! With our services ready to launch on Mother's day, please consider donating to cover the cost of:
Making our tele-health services FREE for families for the rest of 2020.
Flow rate testing The Natural Nipple with our engineers to ensure the milk flow matches maternal lactation average data you helped us gather!
Beta-testing with moms to make sure The Natural Nipple reduces latching frustration
Making any final design changes to our infant feeding solution
Now, let's raise some superbabies!2
By following these steps 💵
- Pledge. Here, or by visiting our Donorbox page
- Share away: Spread the word of our campaign with your family, friends, and anyone else you feel is interested in supporting our mission
- Fill out + share our Latch Match™ survey*
- *For women in your 3rd trimester:This helps us build a seamless breast + bottle feeding journey with your baby AND you'll be helping out future moms pick the best Natural Nipple shape for them.
- Get signed up on Natural Nipple Premiere Access Checklist if you're pregnant or breastfeeding
To learn more about us, or book a consultation for tele-health services + immuno-biome analysis, you can visit our website
Most Innovative Healthcare Product of 2018
National Science Foundation I-Corps Grant
³ (Wright, Lauren 2018. National Science Foundation, Breaking Barriers to Breastfeeding)