Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is ZipToYou? ZipToYou is an innovative rideshare and delivery company based in the Twin Cities.
- Why ZipToYou? As a passenger, customer, and driver, I came across many problems with the way current apps operate. Service is inconsistent in terms of quality and reliability and price gouging hurts both customers and drivers.
- How is ZipToYou different? We are giving customers and drivers more options and control. Customers will know their drivers and can request rides and deliveries from the drivers they like. Drivers will set their own rates and operate as their own business.
- Is there a demand for ZipToYou? Yes! People are desperate for another, better rideshare/delivery app. I've talked to many people who really like the idea of knowing their drivers. Sometimes drivers are unsafe, rude, and damage items. Now customers can stick with the drivers they like. Many women also want the option of having women drivers at night. At the same time, app companies treat drivers poorly. Drivers never know how much they will get paid and get no support. Being able to set their own rates will allow drivers to earn more money and we plan to offer monetary support for car repairs.
- What is this fundraiser for? ZipToYou currently has a website and some customers, but having an app will expand our customer base immensely and help us compete with current rideshare and delivery apps.