Start Date: ASAP
Location: New York preferred or remote in these states only: NY, NJ, MA, GA, TX, FL, CA, VA, CO, IL
- Run day-to-day operations with strategic partners to execute on branded experiences: email communication w/ clients; task management for collateral; production of program briefs; communication with internal stakeholders; management of program timelines
- Manage & execute on deliverables across multiple enterprise partners who are giving grants and educational resources to our entrepreneurs.
- Draft program briefs, retrospectives and wrap up reports to internal and external stakeholders reflecting program components and performance
- Work closely with the marketing & design team to ensure that pitch decks, visual kits, program creative, and key messaging are on brand and of the highest caliber.
- Evaluate opportunities with current partners and and funnel leads to the correct internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the IFW enterprise partnership strategy with innovative ideas that leverage and elevate IFW capabilities & services
- Assist the partnerships team as they bring to life high-impact branded experiences
- Maintain high levels of communication and transparency with management, cross-functional teams, and business partners.
- Deliver post-campaign results, reporting on data and the impact on the client’s goals.
- Ensure that a plan for continued client management and follow-up is in place to increase renewals and new business opportunities.
- Work closely with brands to develop an understanding of their business needs and provide consultative solutions to build strong relationships.
- Must have 2+ years professional experience, working with brands on project/program management, and/or account management at an agency
- Must have experience with client-facing communications, and enjoy interfacing with our brand partners who are funding and supporting women entrepreneurs
- Must be comfortable working with data
- Proficient with productivity tools: Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, etc), Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT, Word), Confluence, Slack, Typeform
- Experienced note taker including keeping stakeholders on track with action items and follow-ups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be adaptive, and capable of delivering time sensitive feedback
- Top time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills in order to identify issues, evaluate options and execute solutions
- Must be a team player and over-communicator.
- Enjoys an early-stage startup culture and a fast-paced, changing environment
Nice to haves
- Experience working with international clients
- Experience building applications on platforms such as Qualtrics and Typeform
- Salary range: $75k - $81k
- Equity: 5,000 ISO Stock Options
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- 401k plan with company matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for Remote Work or Hybrid work out of our NY office
This team drives our revenue and mission of funding women founders through brand partnerships and tentpole programs.